LittleRidge is an activity-oriented program that opens children up to a God who loves them and a world full of new discoveries. Our teachers are highly trained and very passionate about seeing children grow into the people that God has planned for them.
We create an atmosphere that stretches children’s imagination and offers them a journey through awe and wonder. Through teaching, playing, and learning, children are given every opportunity to grow as a child of God.
2021/22 School Registration
Online Registration Dates for 2021/22
- Currently Enrolled, Church Members may enroll beginning February 1st at 9:30 a.m.
- Open Enrollment for families new to LittleRidge begins February 8th at 9:30 a.m.
- NEW ONLINE REGISTRATION: Submit your time-stamped registration to secure your child’s enrollment. Link will be provided here when registration opens on Feb 1st at 9:30am for current families/church members and on Feb 8th at 9:30 am for new families.
- Submit Online Payment to secure your child’s spot. You will be directed to this page after submitting your online registration.
- Complete the Downloadable PDF Registration Packet (linked below) in full and return to the school no later than February 11 at 1pm.
• Registration page (must include names and numbers for emergency contacts)
• Admission Information – Each blank must be filled in
• Physician’s Statement, signed
• Discipline and Guidance Policy, signed
• Sunscreen and Insect Repellant Form
• Food Allergy Plan submitted, if applicable
- Copy of most current and accumulative Shot Record
Your child’s spot will not be guaranteed until the Registration Packet is complete and the Registration Fee is paid in full. If payment and all forms are not submitted by 1pm, February 11th, your child’s online registration will be released and the spot will be given to the next person on the waiting list.
Downloadable PDF Registration Packets
- Children’s Day Out Registration Packet (PDF Fillable Form)
- Preschool/Kindergarten Registration Packet (PDF Fillable Form)
- Children’s Day Out Parent Handbook 2021-22
- Preschool/Kindergarten Parent Handbook 2021-22
(Handbooks are subject to change based on Codes Policy changes)
- COVID-19 Protocols
LittleRidge Children’s Day Out
Our children’s day out program is offered two days a week for children at least 3 months old.
LittleRidge Preschool and Kindergarten
Our preschool program is for children ages 3 and 4 prior to September 1. Our kindergarten program is for children who are 5 years of age prior to September 1.
Staffed by experienced teachers, both our preschool and kindergarten programs offer a carefully supervised and balanced curriculum. In addition to learning through play, as each student progresses from year to year in our program, the focus gradually shifts to an emphasis on academic skills. This helps ensure our students success in kindergarten and the years beyond.
For more information about the program email Director Laurie McKee, or call 806-698-5710.