Dear LakeRidge Church Family,
- When you arrive please remain in your cars until approximately 15 minutes before service. Everyone will be escorted to seating according to your family size so there’s no rush to get in and grab your seat/pew. We will have a place sanitized and ready for you.
- To help stop the spread of infection, we’re asking everyone to consider wearing a face mask. Infants and toddlers are not expected to wear a mask. If you have a health condition that makes it impossible for you to wear a face mask, we understand.
- Common areas and gathering spaces of the building will be closed. We apologize, but that includes the coffee bar and any other places where people might congregate.
- Before each service, the sanctuary, seating, and all high-touch surfaces will be disinfected. We will only allow people in the area after that procedure is complete.
- Hand sanitizing stations are set up throughout the building. We encourage their frequent use.
- If you need to sneeze or cough, just like anywhere else, please cover your nose and mouth or sneeze or cough into your elbow.
- We will be continually wiping down surfaces in the restrooms and other high-touch surface areas to reduce the transmission of the virus.
- We will not distribute any bulletins or other printed materials. Offering envelopes will be placed on your chair. After the service we will conduct a “follow the leader” style dismissal. You can then place your offering envelopes in baskets located at the exits. Any extra envelopes will be removed and destroyed.
- Our greeters will be wearing masks and gloves. We will not shake hands, hug, or high-five. Instead, we will all air-hug, wave, and offer big smiles.
- All other activities other than the specified worship times will continue to be postponed in this first phase of reopening. This includes children’s ministry, youth ministry and Sunday school classes for all ages.
The following information continues to be valid for any families/individuals that would prefer to participate in Worship the way we have the past few weeks:
- Sunday morning worship service will be live streamed on Facebook at 9:15 AM. Pastor Brian will be online to answer questions.
- For those without Facebook, a link to the service will be emailed Sunday afternoon.
- We encourage families to sit down together and engage in worship just as if they were in our building.
- Families with children will be emailed suggested activities and lessons.
- Adult members will be sent devotional resources for each Sunday to replace our Sunday School and spiritual growth opportunities.
- Tithes and offerings can be made HERE.
- Call the office at 806-794-4015 if we can be of any assistance to you.
- Prayer requests can be made HERE (scroll down to the middle of the page).
For further updates please check your email, Facebook and Instagram (@LRUMC), and LakeRidge’s website (lakeridgeumc.org).
God’s best to you,
Pastor Lyndol Loyd and
Pastor Brian Brownlow