We want our students (6th-12th grade) to FIND, FOLLOW, and FALL IN LOVE with Jesus! It is our priority that they learn more about Jesus, their faith and how to show God’s love to others through studies, worship and fun activities.
9:15 – We attend the Worship service and sit together on the east side of the Sanctuary.
10:30 – We meet for “10:thirty”over in the Student Ministry Center across the street from the main building. Join us in the East end of the building at 10:35 for worship and a short message followed by small groups and discussion at 11:00
Our coffee house is open each Sunday morning and Wednesday night free of charge.
Sunday School Info
All youth meet in the Student Ministry Center from 6- 8 p.m.
Free time: coffee house, snacks, basketball, volleyball, and game room are all yours!
MS Students have announcements, small group discussions & guest hospitality!
HS Students have worship, prayer and a message to help get you through the week.
MS move into worship, prayer and a message to help get you through the week.
HS move to announcements, small group discussions & guest hospitality!
Free time for everyone in the gym and Coffee House.
Sign up for Weekly Text: Info that applies to you!
Choose what fits your family’s needs! Some information will overlap but we will do our best to keep texting to a limited amount.
Select a group below or TEXT the codes to: 81010
- High School Students & Parents (weekly and special events) – @theridgeHS
- Middle School Students & Parents (weekly and special events) – @theridgeMS
- Parents Only (parent meetings, volunteer opportunities, and quarterly event dates) – @theridgePO
- Confirmation Students & Parents (confirmation specific details) – @theridgeCC
If you no longer want to receive these group texts, just reply “leave” and your number will be removed.
Required Travel Forms:
- LakeRidge UMC Student Information Retreats
- LakeRidge UMC Transportation Release
- Activity Waiver Release Form
Senior Sunday Needs: