The love of Jesus around the world
through the power of the Spirit!
- Monthly Missions: Varies each month.
- Yearly Connections: Twice a year we connect with the same groups outside of Lubbock so we can have an ongoing impact on those communities for the kingdom.
For more information contact Jason Owens
- Life Together: Prayer, fellowship and a meal together each week at 5:30pm. Everyone provides their own food. For location, email Jason Owens
- “Family” Gatherings: Periodic meetings which happen every 6 weeks or so where we, as brothers and sisters in Christ, organize intentional fellowship through different avenues such as bowling, volleyball, water games and more!
- Connections: at 11:45 a.m. Sundays
Weekly gathering of Bible study, fellowship, prayer and free food.
- Discipleship Groups:
These groups meet throughout the week. They are focused on Scripture, prayer, accountability and service as the body of Christ. For more information, contact Isaac Doyle or Jason Owens.
- Praise and Prayer: sponsored by the Young Adult Ministry
The first Wednesday of each month at 7pm in the Chapel join others of all ages in the family of God during a time of praise and prayer.